Dynamic Signal Analyzer
The ObserVR1000 does not require special boards, PC drivers, or even a PC. Ready to get started? Simply connect a handheld device or PC to set up the ObserVR1000. Once set up, data can be collected with a simple press of the record button. Stream all the inputs and outputs to the SD card while running other test modes, or use independently as a field data recorder.
- 4 to 128 simultaneous channels (1 BNC input channel, 15 triaxial input channels)
- 128kHz sample rate
- IEEE 1451.4 TEDS class 1
- IEPE signal conditioner (2.1 mA)
- WiFi connection 802.11b/g/n
- 6+ hour battery life
- Tachometer inputs
- Gigabit Ethernet
- +/-10V range
- < -100dB THD+N
- 24-bit Analog to Digital (ADC) converter
- > 110dB dynamic range
- 40V tolerant inputs protects from transients
- Optional software includes Random Import, Fatigue Damage Spectrum (FDS), Shock Transient Capture, and Shock Response Spectrum (SRS)
- The ObserVR1000 can also be used as a vibration controller
- Conveniently use the VR9500 and VR10500 as signal analysis hardware. Analyze with higher channel counts up to 256kHz sample rate.
At Vibration Research, we believe ongoing support is just as important as the initial installation.
- Ask about our:
- Dedicated customer support team
- Virtual live and on-demand education
- Upgrades and support agreements
- On-site and off-site training