Reliable Hardware, Quality Software, User-Friendly Features
Vibration Research’s Medallion II controllers are a cost-effective and reliable option for running basic vibration tests.
Vibration Research’s Medallion II is an economical alternative for customers who run basic vibration tests. This controller offers a limited range of basic features and functionality as well as Vibration Research’s well-known stamp of quality. Each Medallion II is individually tested before shipping and comes with a one-year warranty that protects your investment and your testing environment.
Vibration Research’s Medallion II controllers are designed and engineered to provide value – including reliable performance, accurate testing, and user-friendly features. Here’s what test engineers running routine scenarios can expect from our entry-level controller:
- Common hardware platform and built-in self-diagnostics.
- No special boards or special drivers needed
- Compatible with any PC in your lab.
- Full mounting capabilities onto an amplifier rack
- A basic reporting package.
- User-editable templates
- 4 to 16 input channels.
- Digital Remote Interface
- Compatible with any Shaker
- 13,000 lines of resolution
- >120dB dynamic range
- Sample frequency up to 108,000Hz
- Automated calibration check
- TEDS (IEEE 1451.4) smart transducer interface
- Gigabit Ethernet connection speed
Intuitive and flexible, the Medallion II is run with Vibration Research’s proprietary software that sets-up and monitors vibration tests and performs basic reporting. It runs on Microsoft Windows except for Windows XP and earlier versions. Offering the convenience of digital remote monitoring, the Medallion II software is configured with sine, random, shock and SRTD as the standard test package and can be optionally configured with any of the additional test modules:
- Sine on Sine
- Sine on Random
- Field Data Replication
At Vibration Research, we believe ongoing support is just as important as the initial installation. Ask about our:
- Dedicated customer support team
- Virtual live and on-demand education
- Upgrades and support agreements
- On- and off- site training